Tuesday, January 21, 2014

No Japan For Me... Time to Shift Gears!

Well, I was not selected for an interview by Labo International Exchange.  They rejected, like I figured they would.  Ergo, no free, easy trip to Japan for me.  It seems that my calling in life can be only one thing: creating fiction and other creative works.  That's all I'm good for, and all I can do that requires no qualifications.  I will write stories and create videos to achieve purpose.  Money will not come easy, but for me, having purpose in more important than having money.  I require many things for existence: food, shelter, money, enjoyment, friends, and other things I can't think of off the top of my head; however, right now I believe purpose is most important; a raison d'être, so to speak.  So, in order to help me achieve my purpose, please check out my blog "The W Zone" and watch my YouTube videos found there.  (Especially my W Reviews videos.  I have I hopes for those.)  Any support, be it consolation, friendship, compliment, or video views would be greatly appreciated.


Thank you for any support in advance.

- William Winkeler

No comments:

Post a Comment