Thursday, January 9, 2014

That's Snow Good!

It's funny how crazy weather can be.  As a child and young adolescent, snow is great; it's fun to play in for a while, doing snow-related activities, and where I live, it can potentially cancel school.  Now as an adult however, snow has no benefits.  I'm too old to find joy in playing in snow, and being neither a student nor a worker, cancellations have no effect on me.  Instead, I'm stuck with freezing cold and many pounds of snow to shovel off the driveway and sidewalks.  Plus, my sister was supposed to start her 2nd semester of 9th grade on Jan. 2nd.  Now the earliest she'll return is Jan. 10th.  I'm only jealous that it didn't happen to me in my high school days.  Snow more winter joys for me...

- William Winkeler

No comments:

Post a Comment