Thursday, December 12, 2013

Applying to Go to Japan

Today I finished getting together everything I need to mail for applying for the Labo International Exchange Intern Program and mailed it off at the post office.  On February 1st of 2014, I will be notified if I've been selected for an interview.  If that is the case, and then I pass the interview, I will be able to go to Japan for a year to learn about Japanese language and culture, and help teach English to Japanese children (among other responsibilities).

I desperately want to do that, so please pray to whichever deity to which you normally pray that this works out for me.  I would appreciate it.  Oh, and wish me luck to.

For more info on this program I have applied for, visit: http://wp.labo-exchange.com/intern/

I really hope this works out, because I really want to go to Japan!!!

- William Winkeler

No comments:

Post a Comment