Friday, August 30, 2013

Star Crossing Quest VIII: Trek of the Animal King (Or, What I Have Been Doing Lately)

If you can't figure out from the title what I've been doing lately, read on for better detail.

Sometime after being released from the hospital, I finally decided to start watching something I'd been meaning to start watching for a while now: Star Trek: The Original Series!  Still in Season 1 of that, but I'm definitely enjoying it.

This past Tuesday I stopped by Game Monster (a local used video game store) to see if there was anything I could purchase with my store credit there.  And I was fortunate to find a PS2 game I had my eye out for; Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King!  Having played most of Dragon Quest IV and Dragon Quest V (and greatly enjoying them), I picked up DQ8, and now I'm enjoying it too.

But that's not all!  A day after that, I was compelled to download a game for my 3DS, so I'd have a new portable game to play.  After scrounging together some digital funds, I managed to purchase and download Animal Crossing: New Leaf!  I am also enjoying that, and I'm digging the new features within the game.

And with that, the title of this post should have a clearer meaning now.

Warp factor 3, Mr. Sulu; I've got to decorate my house and defeat some slimes!

- Mayor William of the Starship Metal Slime

No comments:

Post a Comment